Good evening everyone! This blog post is about/links to some fabulous freebies I had found whilst scrolling through the hotukdeals app on my phone!
To find the freebies, simply go onto the hotukdeals website or onto the app and click the ‘freebies‘ tab. There you will find loads of freebies such as apps, books, food, items, free games to download on various gaming consoles and PC and more. There were a few that caught my eye more than others because I knew they would be beneficial to people who either have a chronic illness, insomnia or have felt the burn of the recent benefit cuts. Bare in mind that when you read this a week or a month I have posted that the following might not be available anymore or the deal has expired so do keep an eye on the expiry date of the free offer!
So my eye catching freebie favourites!
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – How To Manage Anxiety and Depression (Kindle)
- Free hot drink 7th january, free cheese melts 8th of january and free fajita chicken or spicy veggie wrap from mcdonalds (mcdonald app)
- Daily mental health journal (through Google play store)
- Family event at Wembley Park if you are near! Perfect for you and the kids to enjoy a free outdoor event!
- A gluten free taster box from Glutafin
- A downloadable print out personal colouring book for a child’s christmas (perfect to save money on christmas presents for the end of this year!
- Mcdonalds Cheeseburger when you download and sign up with their mobile app
- 30 Minute Meals: Quick and Easy Recipes You Will Love (kindle)
Of course there isn’t just this website to get good deals, there is alo Groupon and Wowcher. They both do great meal deals and holiday deals MUCH cheaper than what you pay in the restaurant and at travel agents! Keep an eye for helpful apps I managed to get a painting by colour (not painting by colours brand) app where you can paint pictures like mandala on your phone and save them! Great for when insomnia strikes!
I will be doing more research to see what freebies I can get up for next week and will doa another blog post then! If you have any good websites to recommend that are alike – get in touch! Thankyou!
Leave a Reply