Having a chronic illness, looking after your skin or having a skin routine can seem like an impossible task. Some of the medications can cause you to develop acne, dry or oily skin. The list of medications that can affect our skin that we may take daily is a long list that I won’t bore you with and save you worrying over!
So here’s the thing – you DON’T need to spend a fortune on beauty products to get nice skin! If you have skin like me which is dry and oily, it’s hard to find products that compliment both of these skin types in one.
Here are my top 5 skincare products :
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Face Wash – Excellent for keeping your skin hydrated, which cleans gently, so gentle for sensitive skin and suitable for all skin types.
- The Body Shop Drops of Brightening Day Cream – If you suffer with combination skin then this is perfect. This helps brighten my skin under my eyes as I suffer from dark circles, it dries non sticky, is so light weight and perfect for using before priming!
- NovAge Skin Renewing Peel by Oriflame – this is a gentle cream exfoliator that gets rid of dead skin without causing any irritation or redness, it leaves my skin super soft and plump!
- The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Face Mask – this product is FAB for oily skin, spot/acne prone skin and if you suffer from blackheads. It has tea tree oil in it as well as himalayan charcoal and tea leaves so zaps those spots pronto, leaving my skin with a subtle healthy glow.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner – a hydrating toner which hydrates and soothes skin and works so well with the face wash.
All these products really aren’t expensive, with the face mask starting as little as £6. They also last a really long time due to only needing to use very little that goes a long way!
Look out for my next blog at my favourite bath bombs and body products!